The ideal candidate will meet all of the minimum requirements listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications, Business, Marketing, or related technical discipline (degrees in other specialties are acceptable if relevance can be demonstrated).
- Ability to handle numerous concurrent proposals with fast-paced deadlines.
- Excellent planning, and technical writing, proof reading and formatting skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent document control preparation and management skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat. Previous CRM experience/capabilities is a plus.
- Ability to occasionally work overtime, including evenings and/or weekends as necessary to meet submission deadlines.
Specific responsibilities of the position include the following:
- Assist with reviewing/screening sales opportunities on various electronic bidding platforms (E-buy, GovWin, Envirobidnet, Beta SAM, and others).
- Update Opportunities Pipeline/schedule in the Accounting/Project Management System (from information supplied).
- Update resumes, profiles, references, and related proposal materials (forms, SF330s, sources sought responses, etc.) for sales and marketing activities.
- Be a “go-to” resource for technical staff for marketing information, guidance, and support.
- Participate in strategic planning for pursuits and marketing efforts, including:
- Work with proposal manager to develop and implement date calls and proposal schedules.
- Lead internal teams through the pursuit development process.
- Coordinate strategic business development activities.
- Facilitate capture planning activities, working collaboratively with technical staff.
- Generate non-disclosure and teaming agreements (from template) for upcoming opportunities and write non-technical content for pursuits and marketing materials.
- Participate in preparations for interviews and client presentations.
- Review Request for Proposals, Request for Qualifications, and Request for Quotes and summarize the associated requirements.
- Generate tables, matrices, graphs, and related information for sales and marketing activities.
PE is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
PE is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities upon request. If you need assistance applying, please call 314-531-0060.
PE has a Drug-Free Workplace Policy and requires all job applicants to take a drug test prior to hire. An applicant who fails the drug test will not be hired.
Due to the nature of this position, in order to help assure the employee is able to perform his or her duties safely, an annual physical examination will be required upon employment.